View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Premature Ejaculation..help..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonker View Post
I think PE is more common than most of us admit -

That said 3 things:

1. Totally agree it's all in the mind. Sharing a personal experience recently late last year when my wife (yes into cuckold - a bit) took this guy. I was SO dam excited to see her spread open her legs and this guy slid slowly into her.... I was so dam hard.. that my little brother just literally LEAKED out and it was "game over" for me - and NOTHING physical had stimulated me. It was all "visual" == so yes 100% agree it's all in the mind.

2. Like what some other bro's mentioned -- masturbate a few hours BEFORE the actual sex session - it will take the excitement / sensitivity out of your little brother. Works for me.

3. If you are using a condom - buy those dam thick SAFE ones. They are less
sensitive" - in general if you feel less - more likely last longer.

4. I tried the sprays - I don't think they work and waste of money.
i heard the sprays really dont work
anything you recommend?