Thread: Girls with CCB
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2017, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: Girls with CCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
Wanna seek opinion from bros here.

If u know a girl with CCB, would you consider her to be your gf?

I can't stand having sex with a super strong stench in the room. It makes my bro go soft fast.
I'll be honest.. I have a keen sense of smell and ccb totally kills my mojo. Even if I try (like bonk 30+ mins), it is real hard for me to cum when I catch the scent. (I'm totally assuming we are talking about having sex.. like penetrative sex..)

In these situations, I just stop and say I'm tired due to work/sick/havent eat/whatever excuses I can conjure. Better that than 两败俱伤 in trying to cum.

I find it rude to tell the girl in the face that she has ccb. It also never resulted in anything good for me those times I did attempt to say it. Anyway, I usually will slowly kill off the relationship/contact myself, as I know I cannot tahan the same thing again.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)