Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
Tanken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanken is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanboomboom View Post
Hi bros, thinking of checking out FKK Oase or Palace in Frankfurt. I got one day but gotta leave like 7pm latest.

Have some questions:
Anywhere to store luggage at the FKK?

Its around 10 degrees now, heard Oase girls are nicer but area is mostly outdoor. Should I go Palace instead or still ok to go to Oase?

Whats the earliest time that I should arrive? Heard most girls come in later, dont wanna waste my bullets.

Which is nearer to train station? I am concerned cab fare going to cost more than my FKK spending.

Thanks!
The indoor area of Oase is as large as that of Palace. Oase girls are friendlier than those at Palace (who will be all out to rip you off); but those at Sharks treat newcomers better.
At Oase, there will be about 20 girls before 4pm, while large numbers will come in after that. Even if you arrive at 10.30am at Oase, there will already be some girls there.
Palace is less than 5 minutes walk from an U-Bahn station. Oase is a 10€ taxi ride from the Friedrichsdorf station (which you can reach by taking the 26 minutes S5 train ride from the Frankfurt main station).
No place to store luggage; but if you lucky to encounter a friendly receptionist, she might be willing to keep it for you. Better, you can store your luggage in the Left Luggage facility at the Frankfurt main train station. Look for the 'Gepack' sign with a symbol of a luggage bag. It is in a separate corridor to the left of the main corridor with the ticket office. Costs only €3.50 for a day, but you must have the correct change as the compartment only accepts coins, and does not give change.

Last edited by Tanken; 07-11-2017 at 02:46 PM.