View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 21
noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all
Re: Shanghai Recommendations

Shanghai is roaring back to life but the police are cracking down hard on vice.

KTV are opened and as usual, you can bring the girls back but need to register (if you are staying at the hotel). Average price ¥2800-3000 depending on which KTV you go. Some charges higher room fee but lower take home while others are reverses.

一楼一凤 also getting more prevalent, mostly centred around 静安 area. A little difficult to find unless you know someone. Average price ¥500-700 but I wouldn't recommend it. It's fuck and go,, girls attitude are bad. Usually in old building that you immediately feel unsafe walking in.

My preference remains to go for reputable outcall. No hassle, straight to the point and chances of finding gems are a lot higher. Challenge is you need to be careful as most use fake photos and the girls are good at hustling. Even with friend's recommendation (not searching on my own), it took me 4-5 tried before I settled on a provider whose quality I trust.

Had a 18 year old last night. Had to check her ID. Cute and excellent attitude.