Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
laosun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16h6

Was looking for target today

16W04 : Zhenzhen off today no luck
1667 : Anni not there when I visit
1615 : saw 2 meaty gal not my type ask for yiyi need to wait

Finally settle for Janet at 1606, well I have try janet a few times sue to she is Malaysian. My hot favorite is Jessie and Janet for Malaysian. So this is not the 1st time I try her

Name : Janet (Malaysian)
Look : 7/10 (30+) definitely pass the look to bring out for dinner
Shower : wash clean clean but no action in shower
Catbath : Start with the back follow by many round of AR, follow by kneel down position in which she perform a suck cock in that position for quite long
Flip over catbath continue and I pull her for a French for quite a while and she start to bbbj me again she did this for very long and many times. bbbj lick head bbbj deepthroat. Cannot tahan pull her up to French and she continue to stroke and when I am finish frenching she continue yet another few round of bbbj, I was worry that time is running out as I got no idea how long we are into action. I got to tell her to start the action if not she will continue the bbbj.

Cowgirl position she ride and I grab her tiny boob (small B) and then pull her down to French again and we French for very long time. Finally tell her missionary and I pump and French, my lips don't leave her lips although I stop to catch my breath until I am fully unloaded.

Satisfied, she ask me flip over give me some light massage. It is just to spend sometime to talk to her. I commented her skill now improve a lot to which she reply I too long didn't find her.

Seriously now she is on my backup list.

If my favorite PRC is not available I will look for her