View Single Post
Old 28-08-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by item_Manis View Post

Entrance to each section is with cover charge, meaning u go in spa (sauna & jacuzzi) is 1 charge and go in bar is another charge, so if u go in spa , bar then dance club you will be paying for that 3 place, like me (dont be like me)
It's all linked, I only paid 1 time cover for spa/club. Unless things have changed during the past 1 month or you kena chop until gao2.

Quote:

Dance club is where u have the dancer and pricy local/eastern europe import, each is above 1juta Rp for 1 voucher (the system they used, e.g. 2 voucher for 3 hrs KTV of the girl you choose), this on top of tips you need to pay everyone from mummy to the door man and satpam that open ur taxi door at the end of the day.
Yes they expect you to tip.. but just tip minimal. Eg. mummy tip 50k~100k, door man 20k (if you feel like it), and the security that open your taxi door... doesn't matter if you tip or not. You can always walk out to the main road to take a cab.. or use Grab.

Quote:

Dance club is where u have the agogo topless dancer, dont expect strip club level entertainment, it is just beautiful model like women dancing and prancing around, in nude or with skimpy outfit.
What is strip club level entertainment? Can elaborate more?

Quote:
Dancers will flirt with you and mummy will swarm you
Quote:
Also plenty of model like dancer that will flirt with you by touching you and even seat with you, i assume because the number of girls more than the client when i am there last night. One dancer even french kiss me even before i knew what happen and started to flirt and rubbing me asking me to book her.
Sounds contradicting, you mentioned don't expect strip club level entertainment, yet you said dancers will flirt n rubba with you. Maybe you can share more insight as to what exactly is your definition of strip club level entertainment?