Thread: KTV Kakis
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2021, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13832 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post
256 Joo Chiat Rd, Singapore 427510

Last time, many years ago, this use to be a KTV with mass orgies. Wild and fun. I remember, once we select all the girls, the mummy will deem the lights and the girls will kneel on the floor and help us to remove our pants and start to give us a round a bbbj while we "dian ge chang" meaning we choose our song to sing.

When our horny mood starts, the girl will cap us and start riding on cowgirl position and than we take charge on whatever comes next.

Recently I have past by this place and notice that the club is opened but what captured my attention was the pub beside the ktv. It seems to have many viet SYT with model looks that are standing with clients on the side of the road and waiting for client to finish smoking before entering in again.

I have not been there but I think I will go recce that place again and give an update.
That’s was donkey years ago... during GILF Mamasan Mary times, the place was raided 1 big time... news came out in the TNP frontpage.