Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 18-04-2024, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 11
Johnyoung is a name known to allJohnyoung is a name known to allJohnyoung is a name known to allJohnyoung is a name known to allJohnyoung is a name known to allJohnyoung is a name known to all
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnyoung View Post
A week after my first visit to Lucky. Only write this post after I had seen good results of the treatment and booked another appointment to follow up.

Due to my irregular resting time and my dustbin-liked mouth, I feel tired and lazy to do anything in my life including sexual activities. I don’t have any interest in having sex with my girlfriend until one day I realise I may loose her.

Reading reports in this thread, I decided to go for my first therapy. Lucky opened many blockages on my body but not fully completed due to too many blockages to clear. She recommended a few TCM herbs for me to correct my body conditions and give advice to my diet and resting pattern.

A week of correction actions, I feel more lively now and feel horny at times. Hoping to see my health condition turn better after my follow up with her.

Life is short! Health is wealth!
Writing a new repoprt soon.

Last edited by Johnyoung; 22-04-2024 at 05:10 PM.