Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
RainerH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: German girlfriend: My girlfriend had paid sex with a thai boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern View Post
When you say public, you really mean public.

You posted the same thing in around 10 similar sites with the earliest date I can see at Jan 9, 2009.

One can only wonder why

I first posted my experience in 2007 with personal thailand (... on recommendation of personal thailand not using our real names to protect our privacy) Due to a mistake later our real names ,Claudia and Rainer, were revealed.
You are absolutely right, I posted my experience many times over a long period of time. I cannot believe that I am ,beside one Swiss guy, the only westener who went through such an experience. So far, as I said above, only a guy from Switzerland admitted that it had happened to him in a similar way and also he had to accept to share his girl with an asian gigolo, whom she met on the beach.
Taking in consideration how many thai gigolos are chasing white girls for sex, fun and of course money, I simply cannot believe that I and the Swiss guy are the ONLY ONES and again and again I try to find more western guys who might be willing to talk about it in public. But I am also interested how asian men think about my experience, taking in consideration that the western media pictures them very often as less male then western guys (small penis myth etc.), which I had to find out is absolute stupid. Hopefully I am not boring anyone, that is not my intention.