View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: can u buy love with money

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Sorry for been crude.
You bankrupt thus you think love conquers all?
Talk cock lah you.
What is love = feelings occur from the outcome of romance.

How to romance. No money can romance? Go botanical garden pluck flower for her? Give her coke can ring? Sampan her to Bali island and back?
Start plan your financial wisely. Get rid of your bankrupt status first before you use your dick head and think about love and sex and
Very well said! I can't agree more. Upped u +15 for your pragmatic perspective. We are living in a very pragmatic world. Unless "true love" could fill one stomach and fulfill the entire spectrum of physiology needs. (As in Marslow hierarchy of needs)

That is why this dick head - korean can only settle for 4th division ex GL PRC whore. I am sure this ex whore whom he is living with now will dump him if she manages to find another better man who could better provide her materially.

My Personal FR Thread: