View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: can u buy love with money

Can $$ buy love? Yes. I gave my other half a roof over our head + food on the table + daily household & lifestyle expenses. While we were dating, movies + makan etc. While getting married, wedding dinner + rings + honeymoon etc. All these I got it with $$ and with it came her love & committment so strictly speaking I "bought" her love with $$. If I wasn't able to gave all these or share part of it, doubt I'll have a "other half" now.

A gal never dumps guy when he become poor; it happens. The key factor I think is how much drive, effort and determination the guy put in to improve the situation. If the guy only complains and grumbles but never try to get out of it, lets see how long the gal sticks around.

A gal is ok her other half never buy her flowers or gifts etc. This doesn't mean $$ not a factor to her but more her expectations are different. Maybe she placed more importance on other stuff than these shows of romance.

$$ is required for our basic survivial, that's a fact. Love & $$ will always be intertwine, like what other bros had mention. How much $$ needed depends on the gal's expectations + lifestyle + background etc. Those seeking to be a tai tai will naturally have $$ placed higher up in their list while looking for a other half as compared to those just looking for a 小康家庭.

Just my thoughts.