Old 30-07-2023, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kuriousity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Inspired Beginning

Thank you for the kind words everyone To answer a few PMs here since mostly everyone asks the same questions.

1) Yes, I will be shaving and taking more pictures of my ass in thongs (most requested). I only have a few so it will be boring maybe? Anyone willing to sponsor this journey, I will definitely repay you in kind, especially when more things develop during this journey. Repayment would be very likely to be sexual favours Right now, open to giving blowjobs in your car...later down the road you could be very likely taking my anal virginity. I should clarify that I am not looking for payments to earn money like a FL. More like just covering the actual expense of the items or if you wish something you would like me to wear for your use. And the repayment would be me wearing it while giving you a blowjob something like that.

2) No I don't really need money to go down this path. But like I said, I like being made to feel like a slut and for some reason being sponsored gives me that feeling.

3) People who PM me, please leave yourself an intro. I would prefer older males (I am 30+ but look 20+) who have experience and can guide me along the way. Or perhaps someone who feels like me and we can pursue this path together, I am quite open to that. Although my ultimate fantasy I think would be 2 males, one fucking me and me sucking one And then perhaps 1 on each side for me to jerk off. Take turns to use me

4) Sorry for the lack of updates, I am quite busy and I am still very much attached to my girlfriend who has been very nice to me in this situation. She's open to all of this, sounds crazy I know. Pretty much, she's fine if it's with other guys but would feel betrayed if it is another female.

5) I will update soon, going to Chiang Mai for holiday and will probably have some content to update from there hehe.

Again, thank you for being part of my journey.

Last edited by Kuriousity; 30-07-2023 at 04:24 AM. Reason: clarification