View Single Post
Old 09-04-2004, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1319 / Power: 21
besarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud ofbesarhuge2 has much to be proud of
Re: Paramount KTV...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D^KnighT
at Geylang...

Nothing unusual and pretty similar to other KTVs with China and Malaysia chicks but what surprises me, manage to touch on the only Singapore gal in there who is in the day working as a factory worker, her name stands as Lyndia.

Standard KTV with 3 rooms (small, medium and large) and in a short period visit the place like 3 times and the boss is already friendly with us, treating us as regulars.

Well, for the songs availability, not really up to date but good enough for you to enjoy some back to the memorable days in the 90s.

Girls wise, range from 26 - 35 but heard there are a couple of 18 year old babes there but none seem attactive to me though.

My friend did spend overnight with one of the nightmare I know when he could have a better choice.
What is the damage ststem like at Paramount KTV as compared to MG or TH?