View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4606 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you regret marrying?

I divorce my ex-wife who loved me and married someone who loved herself.
Do I regret. My first thoughts yes. On second thought I don't and I felt fortunate to marry my wife.
The first two years was simply retribution for me and I never felt loved, and was simply a driver, a punching bag, an ATM, a personal assistance, etc.. But that was exactly how I treated my ex-wife in the past and our marriage failed because she simply endured my nonsense and never woke me up. I woke up and took it like a man.

Throughout my current marriage, there were times that I did regret but when that happened, I will tell myself that I chose my wife and signed on the dotted line. I have to make it work. And I never allowed a problem to go unresolved after a quarrel. And even if it's my wife's mistake which is the case most of the time (haha), I will be the one to apologise because she will never do it. That's simply because I treasure our relationship more than my ego.

So, yes, I regret marrying, if I ever had the chance to choose again, I may choose to remain single.

Am I happy today? Yes I am very happy with my wife despite the downs as I enjoyed the ups. You made the choice, you make the marriage work. Don't allow regret to become a reason to give up on marriage....