View Single Post
Old 31-05-2017, 02:32 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Group for divorced/sexless marriage/singles

Well long story so here's the brief

I am in a sexless marriage so years back I feel so rejected I started with a Wl/FL and she became my gf and wl

and the 7th year affair ended today
just got tired of hiding, lying and feeling guilty
tired of the abuse, and the unevenness of the treatment.
funny thing is years ago couldn't walk away, somehow over the years I started to fade too.
today is a new beginning.
wouldn't want to have a affair again, heavy price to pay. almost left my family for someone like this.
that would have been the worse price to pay.

Funny joke is I cheated on my wife to start with the FB but we ended with her cheating on me. Irony of life...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment