Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 20
Itto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

PRC FL Xiao Ni

FR straight out from the oven: Actually wanted to try Xiao Ni yesterday, but couldn't make it so decided to try today. Reached XXX and parked my car. Went from the back of the hotel and could access the lift discreetly. Knock on Xiao Ni's door and she's wearing her night gown ? With a pink band on her head. Anyway, she's cool as Dekuip has said so. A bit lansi u would say which i like... That's why i always like to hang out with lansi ppl like Dekuip... hurhurhur .. just joking bro!

First look at her... ok lah. Quite tall and slim. Boobs are also rather big. She help me to wash up and ask me to lie on the bed. Like a small kid, i did what she told me. Just lie down and let the show begin. First is the hot water cat bath.... Phew... And hot water balls sucking... and finally hot water cock sucking. And it's not the end. Got 1 final super stunt! Let u guys find out urself .... hurhurhur.

After that, she rode me furiously. Then i flipped her over and pump her missionary in which i unloaded. This time i washed by myself, dressed up, paid her and left. Oh... before leaving . Guess who i met? One bro from MK VIP/ WSG !

Have fun bro!

Xiao Ni

Face: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Skin: a bit tanned.
Boobs: 33C (Quite a handful)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6.5/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 3/10
WIR: Nope. I still prefer Xiao Ya whom is the only PRC i RTF.
Damage: RM 100.00

Bros who know me can pm/call/sms me while those who dunno me can pm/call/sms Dekuip for the contact.
Dekuip: Like this can boh?