View Single Post
Old 16-07-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

Max_Priest rises ...

I have decided to start a sub thread to fill all my FRs in it. I shall be pasting some of the older FRs which I have done early this year as well as input the new ones whom I have done recently over the next few days ... I shall not include those done earlier than year 2016 and those WLs who have already hung their pussies ...

If you failed to receive similar experience after trying my recommendations, regret to hear that ... Better luck next time & move on ... If you've benefited from my recommendations, lucky you and enjoy! Due to human variables at play, one would win some, and of course lose some ... This is a fact of life ...

As this thread is strictly for my FR only, please refrain from TCSS/Flaming/KBKP/Spamming within this thread as the authority will either delete/shift your posts and may even penalize you with demerit points. However, kind compliment is certainly welcome!

Do stay tune and enjoy!

MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 01-08-2016 at 02:36 PM.