View Single Post
Old 16-07-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Buxomy Commando WL surfaces in Lor 16 ...

A Buxomy Commando WL surfaces in Lor 16 ...

WL Name - Fei Er
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23-25 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - 1.57 m (without heels)
Home Base - L1608
Misc Info - Debuted in late 2015. She has experience in the sex trade. I have done her sometime ago and this FR was produced in Jan 2016.

Looks - I would consider her chio (by GL CAT150 standard) with big double eyelid eyes, sharp high bridge nose, oval facial shape ... She has gone under the knife in “certain areas”.

Bod - On the meaty ... Perhaps she ain't tall ... Some may think she is voluptuous ... No tattoo on her bod ... Very curvy and supple butts ...

Tits - Gravity-defying and natural full C cupper frontal assets with light pinkiest brown nips ... Her tits were pretty dense to the feel and in no way droopy ...

Pre-Shower Routine - Spontaneous and enthusiastic as if I was her real life lover ... She mounted on top of me without prompting and proceeded to lick my neck, cheek and ears before giving me a passionately deep french kiss ... I was groping her butts and also her mega size tits ...

Shower Action - She gave me an erotic body2body "snake dance" from front to my rear anatomy ... When she used her butts to slide along my bulked up manhood, I caressed her tits as well as her clit from behind ... She completed this segment with a deep throated sensuous BBBJ ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - Pre-sexual massage with oil was offered ... She made use of her mega tits to stimulate my rear and frontal anatomy as well as my dick ... We frenched passionately wherever we could ... No prompting from me at all ...

AR - Two rounds of AR were offered. Once when I was in prone position and another when I was lying on my back with my legs raised ... She ARed me with a generous amount of tongue lashing against the whole length of my ass crack and sometime she would plunge her tongue deeply into my ass-h@le ... Hahaha ...

BBBJ - Very wet and sensuous super deep-throated BBBJ with subtle hand action ... Excellent!

FJ - Very proactive and accommodating in this department ... We adopted various positions - Gal on top, doggy bonking (both squarting & standing styles with stilletoes on), lotus, and I ultimately climaxed in missionary ...

Attitude - Awesome and I could feel she was enthusiastic and all out to please attitude ... Definitely a gem ... A must try commando WL ... At least once in my opinion ... even though I am not really into non-slim WL ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: