View Single Post
Old 16-07-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Chio SYT from 54A ...

I have had passionate sex with a chio lass ...

Xiao Xin @ L1654A who is hailed from Hunan, PRC is a petite lass, barely 1.6m tall and age around 22 years young ... She is considered as a chio SYT by today's GL cat150 standard ... She offers the full cat150 package with lots of GFE. If you enjoy passionate and natural sex with a young lass plus a tinge of girlish demeanor like me, she is the one you should consider to up ... In fact she has upped her ante in terms of her performance over the months … Awesome SYT … A must try WLs of 54A stable and a go to WL as far as I am concern. Frenching & cunnilingus is not an issue for this WL ...

Xiao Xin has small double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes, sharp small nose and ... very adorable and small girlish mouth. She wore very little makeup. She has fair and smooth complexion. She has straight hair at the top part and wavy at the base which I fancy ... Very feminine indeed ... A cupper frontal assets with pointy brown nips ... petite frame but she has a rounded and very perky butt ... Consider big for her slim frame ... Hahaha ...

I enjoyed my session with Xiao Xin thoroughly ... Lots of passionate frenching and GFE both pre and post coital ... Shiok!

She is confirm a RTF material for me ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: