View Single Post
Old 16-07-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile A date with a demure and dainty lass ...

A date with a demure and dainty lass ...

WL Name - Shuang Shuang
Origin - Heilongjiang, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.58 m (without heels)
Home Base - WH04
Misc Info - Debuted early this year. She was a KTV Hostess before her stint here. This FR was produced in Mar 2016.

Looks - To me, she is not chio as her facial features are not sharp. Her oriental looks does not stand up if I compared her to some other chio whores. My standard in the looks department is pretty high ... Shuang Shuang is pleasant looking, demure and dainty ... and she has fair & porcelain-smooth complexion.

Bod - She is slim & petite but with a little tummy protrusion, fair and super smooth body complexion. No tattoo or blemish in sight ...

Tits - Perky B cupper frontal assets with pale pink nips.

Pussy - Very nice looking pussy with sparsely populated pubic hair ... I liken that to a seldom utilize kinda pussy ... It was indeed very palatable to my sight.

Pre-Shower Routine - She was pretty spontaneous in this department and willing to role-play with me without any issue ... We frenched passionately and caressed each other bod all over ... We spent quite some time in this segment before we undressed each other and proceeded to shower ...

Shower Action - She gave me a tamed body2body soapy stimulation from my front to my rear anatomy ... She used her ass crack to slide along the length of my bulked up dick to mimic a doggy thrust action ... She subsequently did a BBBJ which was done very sensually & slowly ... We frenched deeply before we towel-dried ourselves.

Bedroom Fore-Play - She gave me an enthusiastic and GFE cat-bath from my back to my front anatomy ...

AR - She positioned me on my fours and gave me a stimulating AR ... Good effort on her part as I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Frenching - Passionate and spontaneous with lots of GFE ...

BBBJ - Half-throated BBBJ ... It was done sensually and slowly ... I can see and feel lotsa saliva dripping from her mouth as she BBBJ me ... What an erotic sight indeed! She did a 69 without prompting from me. I took this golden opportunity to have a sumptuous DATY ...

FJ - Very accommodating lass ... We adopted a few sex positions before we ended up in missionary ... We frenched during the lotus and missionary positions ... Shiok lah!

Attitude - She has very good whore attitude and always try her best to please me ... However, she is definitely not for commando WL seekers ... I would consider her an ang pai as she clocks an average of 10 sessions daily ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: