View Single Post
Old 28-07-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A must try ...

A must try Whore ...

WL Name - Zhen Zhen
Origin - Guizhou, PRC
Home Base - WH04
Height - 1.58 to 1.6m w/o heels
Misc info - Debuted about 4 months ago and only has experience in KTV back home. Her sexual skill was taught by her regular patrons. This WL is a must try and her service is at least one notch if not more than Shuang Shuang from the same shop.

She is not those distinctly chio type but pleasant, slutty in a way and adorable with double eyelid eyes and natural top & bottom eyelashes. Medium high bridge nose and small kissable lips. She is slim and fair with small perky butt. Her tits and body frame are like a still-growing adolescent. No kiddin! Yummy!

Action started the moment the door was closed. Very passionately commando and enthusiastic service was rendered. Listen guys, her Commando+passionate combo is her lethal weapon! Certainly not for the faint-hearted joe ... Frenching and pussy painting was no issue. A cupper tits with pale pink nips. Nice pinkiest pussy which looked like longevity bun. I spent hell lotsa time having DATY ... Pubic hair was a small turf on top her vagina ... Yummy!

She is confirmed a RTF material as far as my standard is concern ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 28-07-2016 at 02:21 PM.