View Single Post
Old 28-07-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Cheerful and Bubbly babe ...

A Cheerful & Bubbly Babe ...

WL Name - Xiao Ya
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 24 years young
Height - 1.63 m w/o heels
Tits - Natural B cupper w/brown nips
Home Base - 1803

Xiao Ya is a charming and cheerful lass. I find her quite chio with her sharp facial features ... She loved to smile ... She has fantabulous personality and attitude as a whore. She is neither slim nor plump. Her butt is quite curvy and fleshy. Super smooth body complexion and quite fair.

She accorded me with lotsa good services and with lotsa GFE ... She also provided me with some B2B soapy stimulation in the shower, and we frenched passionately in the shower for a good 5 mins.

She offered me reversed BBBJ and also AR ... She was paintable and frenchable.

Another RTF material for me ... My type of whore for sure ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 28-07-2016 at 06:44 PM.