View Single Post
Old 28-07-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Slender Hotie ... from 2831A

A Slender Hotie @ 2831A ...

San San who is in her early twenties is hailed from Guanzhou. Hence, I speak canto with her ... She is about 1.6m, pencil slim like Dan2, well-developed perky B cuppers that complements her overall bod, brown cute nips which were very suckable, small perky butt, cute facial dimples, small nose and double eyelid eyes. She is quite chio ... But not as chio as Anna @ 1803 and An An @ 54A as her facial features are not so sharp like these two.

Good GFE and services were accorded to me ... Frenchable and paintable ... Good suction BBBJ but no AR ... Do not expect commando service albeit her service accorded to me was above-average ...

Overall it was a nice bonk ... KK from her shop can match her looks ... Her service is almost on par with Dan2 if not better.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: