View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Smooth Operator + Sensuous + Seductive

Smooth Operator + Sensuous + Seductive

WL Name - Ting Ting
Origin - Guizhou, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - 1.63m (without heels)
Tits - Full B to C w/pink nips
Home Base - 1654A

Ting2 is an adorable SYT ... I like what I saw the moment when she smiled at me sweetly and innocently ... She has long black tress ... A couple of tattoos sported on her leg and arm ... She is neither slim nor plump ... Very curvy bod, fair and ultra smooth body complexion ... Very curvy and fleshy butt ... Lower torso a tad too chunky for my liking ... The rest of her anatomy appeared fine to me ...

Very sensuous and seductive service was accorded to me. In fact her service was fantabulous! Lotsa actions started the moment the door of heaven closed behind us ... She pounded on me like a bitchy tigress ... Non-stop passionate frenching, pussy grinding on my lower torso/dick and high intensity petting/caressing in various fashions were on the menu ...

She offered lots of b2b soapy massage in the shower and we frenched passionately from time to time ... She finished off this segment with a superbly sensuous BBBJ.

Fore-play was done enthusiastically and passionately ... AR was very stimulatingly done ... BBBJ was almost deep-throated and very very shiok indeed ... We also did a 69 and I gave her a ferocious cunnilingus ... BTW, she has a single line type of pussy which is pinkiest brown in color ... with just a small turf of pubic hair on top of her pussy ... Yummilicious!

FJ was done in three positions ... Her pussy was very tight ... and moist ...

She is for sure a RTF material for me ... Damn shiok man!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 01-08-2016 at 03:46 PM.