View Single Post
Old 17-08-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Passionate + Enthusiastic

Passionate + Enthusiastic

P/S: Someone PMed me to inquire about this subject WL. I thought I would cut and paste my previous FR on her here for the benefit of the rest ...

WL Name - Yi Na (many hear wrongly as Li Na)
Origin - Yunnan, PRC
Age - 22 years young
Height - Approx 1.65m on barefoot
Home Base - L0819
Misc Info - Debuted in Nov 2015. She has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Yi Na is considered a chio lass with her PRC-Vietnamese mixed blood looks ... She has long straight tress, beautiful & naturally long upper & lower eyelashes that compliment her double eyelid eyes ... She possesses sharp high-bridge nose ... quite fair, leggy and attractively slim proportional physique ... She is a proud owner of a pair of perky B minus cupper tits with reddish nips which are in small cherry size ... Very nice to mould, knead, suck and lick ...

Her actions from the pre-shower segment, YTL routine on the inflatable mattress, and to the bedroom sexual proper were absolutely passionate and enthusiastic ... I was simply mesmerized without a doubt. She used her soft and perky tits to massage my frontal and rear bod in the YTL segment @ the bath room ... She also used her pussy to grind against my upper and lower torso in a very erotic fashion ... We frenched passionately & generously wherever the situation presented itself ... No AR was offered but she licked and sucked my butts and the area near my ass crack ... BBBJ was 3/4 deep ... Very simulating indeed!

FJ in the bedroom was very proactive and she was game for any positions that I desired ... She was indeed a very sporting lass and aims to please for sure ... Lotsa GFE was discharged in the session and she is an ever smiling lass ...

At least to me, with her looks, sexy bod and passionate + enthusiastic service accorded, she definitely provides "more bounce to the ounce" by GL CAT150 standard ... There aren't many WL of such material could be found in GL150 these days ... Obviously, I have already RTFed her for umpteen times ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: