View Single Post
Old 25-08-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Cocolicious

Cocolicious

WL Name - Coco
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 25 years
Height - Approx. 1.64 - 1.65m w/o heels
Tits - A cupper with nice reddish brown nips
Home Base - L20H58

Coco is considered pretty, alluring and sultry by today's GL150 standard. She is slim, fair and has very smooth complexion. She has medium size double eyelid eyes with naturally long eyelashes and sharp nose plus very nicely developed lips. She has a tribal tattoo on her lower back to enhance the kinky effect. She possesses long black tress and she is very feminine looking ... She has good taste in her dressing as she does not resemble a whore when walked in the street whilst in her work outfit. She looks every inch like a high-end KTV Hostess or a Mistress of a wealthy man.

I personally dislike those whores who usually wore ultra micro-mini shorts that show a lot of butt cheeks and some whores love to expose ridiculous amount of brassieres ... I called it poor dress sense and they look like a low class hookers to me ...

Coco offered very good and passionate service. Frenchable and paintable ... nice looking abalone to boot. Hence, I enjoyed my DATY thoroughly ...

She discharged lotsa passion and enthusiasm in serving and sextisfying me from the shower to the bedroom segments ... Very stimulating deep-throated BBBJ interspersed with lots of Hand Actions.

Another rtf WL on my list for sure ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: