View Single Post
Old 26-08-2016, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Sluttiness of the Highest Level ...

Sluttiness of the Highest Level ...

WL Name - Lucky
Origin - Jilin, Dongbei, PRC
Age - 25 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.63m (without heels)
Tits - A cupper (perky & quite well-developed) w/reddish brown nips
Home Base - L20H58 (OKP Margaret)
Misc Info - She has prior experience in the flesh trade. She belongs to the same batch as Coco.

Lucky has a very slutty looks which oozes lots of sex-appeal ... She is neither a SYT nor MILF ... Big double eyelid eyes and long eyelashes ... Sharp nose and sharp facial shape ... If she dresses well, she too looks like a high end KTV Hostess. She is slim, quite athletically built (like an aerobic dancer) and appeared leggy albeit she ain't tall. She has somewhat perky butt ... And has smooth & fair body complexion.

Very proactive and enthusiastic service was accorded to me from the time we entered the room, pre-shower romp on the bed, shower action to the grand finale in the bedroom ... Awesome! She gave me a lengthy B2B soapy grinding and a deep-throated warm water BBBJ in the shower cubicle. Her demeanour was rather slutty and womanly ... Very steady and seductive sexual moves were executed during the pre-shower and fore-play segments ... I must say I enjoyed every moment and obviously, the time seemed to be running out pretty fast ...

BBBJ was sensuous and fast ... She loved to throb her head up and down in a rather fast pace ... It would be better if she varies her BBBJ style a little like implementing some head twisting action ... Having said that, I like the way she licked my scrotum, perineum, penis shaft and head ... She did it tenderly as if my dick was her priceless treasure ... Damn shiok seeing a chio & sexy woman BBBJing before me ...

Frenching and cunnilingus were no problem for me as she seemed to enjoy my advances ... Damn shiok man!

FJ was done in 3 patterns ... She was tight ... She loved to push my butt into her pussy deeper as I thrusted my dick into her love hole each time with full force ... She would also gyrate her hip to be in-synced with my thrusting motion ... She was unbelievably superb in making love ... How I wish I could sex her up every other day ...

Definitely a RTF material for me ... Not many WL of such caliber in GL these days ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: