View Single Post
Old 17-09-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking A Decent Dose of GFE to Kickstart my Erotic week

A decent dose of GFE to kickstart my Erotic week ...

WL Name - Piao Xue
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years young (if I could remember)
Height - Approx 1.55-1.56m (w/o heels)
Tits - Perky A Cupper
Home Base - L1429 (OKT Oolong)
Misc Info - She has prior experience in the flesh trade before

Piao Xue is quite pretty by GL150 standard ... She is slim, petite, fair and has a good amount of womanly curves on her anatomy ...

She offered stimulating, tender and above-average GFE services ... She provided B2B soapy massage and BBBJ in the shower segment. AR technique was good but a tad brief though ... BBBJ technique was also good but suction pressure not at the level which I could get from those commando WLs ... She was sporting and very accommodating in acceding to my requests for various fuck patterns ... Frenching and having DATY have no issue with this WL ... Superb!

Piao Xue has the essential temperament, aptitude and stamina to sustain in the ever competitive GL CAT150 arena for a long time if she chooses to go the distance ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: