View Single Post
Old 16-10-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Class Act Performance ...

Class act performance from a not-so-new WL ...

WL Name - Qiao Er
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.58 - 1.60 m w/o heels
Tits - A cups (perky) with pale brown nips
Body Built - Slim, petite and built like a teenager
Home Base - W15
Misc Info - Has prior flesh trade experience and debuted more than 3 months ago

She resembles the ex-WL of 1805 Ferrari a lot ... Perhaps the younger and petite version of the now-defunct Ferrari ... Slit typical Dongbei woman eyes. Many find her pretty but I personally find her presentable & bonkable only ... Very oriental looks indeed ... Long simple hairdo and has fair smooth complexion ...

I must say Qiao Er has reached the commando level since her debut 3 months plus ago ... Am not surprised as this shop always produce one or two commandos in each cohort ... I heard her regulars have given her many invaluable tips on how to meet the desires of local folks ... She picked up these tips pretty rapidly considering that she has non-stop bookings daily ...

She was awesome from pre-shower segment, in the shower, fore-play on the bed and finally to the grand finale ... Our session was "explosive" ... I don't feel a dull moment at all during the whole session ... Fantabulous AR & very solid deep-throated BBBJ were offered ... Frenching and cunnilingus were on the menu but not sure if these are standard cuisines for every patron of hers ... Our FJ was rather spontaneous and appeared to be "meeting of the minds" ...

She was very accommodating in adhering to my desire in changing sex position ... It was certainly a Class Act performance from her ...

She is confirmed a RTF material as far as I am concern ... Hopefully I do not have to wait too long for her after letting the cat out of the bag ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 16-10-2016 at 11:25 PM.