View Single Post
Old 15-11-2016, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up MaXx has had fun with a SYT ...

MaXx has had fun with a SYT ...

WL name - Lily
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 24 years
Height - Barely 1.56m
Built - slim and diminutive
Tits - A cupper with reddish brown & very perky nips (yummy!)
Home Base - WH15
Misc Info - Has prior experience in Sauna/Spa back in PRC and debuted a month plus ago

She is considered chio by cat150 standard and she looked younger than her age prolly because of her petite build ... Double eyelid eyes and sharp nose. She has fair and smooth body complexion.

She offered above-average performance for all departments as well as the full CAT150 repertoire. Definitely worth every cent of the $150 I paid.

Lots of medium to heavy petting on the mattress before the main course. She gave me an erotic BBBJ and B2B soapy stimulation in the shower.

Very stimulating AR (2 bouts) and BBBJ were rendered in the bedroom.

Frenching and tongue lashing of pussy were no issue at all for me. Her pussy hair was unconventionally longer than most WLs from GL ... She is a very accommodating and sweet lass ...RTF material for sure ...

She is for those who dig SYT, petite and service-oriented lass ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 16-11-2016 at 10:40 PM.