View Single Post
Old 15-11-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking She is one of the prettier ones from the latest CAT150 cohort ...

She is one of the prettier ones in the latest CAT150 cohort ...

WL Name - Bao Er
Origin - Harbing, PRC
Age - 25 years
Height - 1.64 to 1.65m (without heels)
Tits - C cupper with pale pink beautiful looking pointy nips
Built - Slim and quite leggy
Home Base - W15
Misc info - Debuted a month plus ago and only has experience in KTV as a Hostess in PRC

Looks - She is considered pretty by GL150 standard ... Double eyelid eyes, sharp nose, smally lips and long body perm hairdo. She has fair and smooth complexion.

Bod - Slim ... A few tattoos on her bod. The biggest one is on her upper back torso. It does not look tasteful to me ... Her skin was fair and smooth ...

Pre-shower routine - willing to engage with me to generate some essential spark

Shower Action - Nil

Cat-Bath - Started off with a nice soothing massage. Her fore-play was amateurish and tamed ... But at least she tried to put in effort in order to please me ... Haha ...

French Kiss - Quite stimulating ...

AR - Ok but not fantastic!

BBBJ - Good suction but lack variation.

FJ - Pussy was tight and wet ... she knows how to squeeze her vagina wall against my dick when I was about to ejaculate ... "My wish was her command" ... She was pretty accommodating in changing sex positions on command ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: I have had her when she was quite a newbie in GL ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 04-12-2016 at 09:33 PM.