View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
MaXx bonked a pretty one!

MaXx bonked a pretty one!

WL Name - Xiao Mi
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 25 years (according to her but she looks younger)
Height - Approx. 1.60 m (barefoot)
Tits - Natural B cup with pale pink nips. She has a pink "lips" tattoo on her right tit.
Built - Slim, fair and super smooth body complexion but thighs are a little chunky for her overall frame. Her butt is somewhat big and curvy.
Home Base - L1654A

Looks - I would say she is pretty with sharp & high bridge nose. She has big double eyelid eyes with naturally long eyelashes. She has long black tress. IMO, she is the prettiest in 54A now after the departure of Dan Dan.

Shower Action - She offered me a shiok B2B and G2G soapy stimulation. We also frenched passionately.

Foreplay - She was not very into Pre-shower foreplay which was a bummer to me. She hurried me to shower. I love spontaneity in this department but she failed in this case! Fortunately her post shower foreplay was fine but mild based on my standard.

French Kiss - Very passionate and GF like.

AR - Not bad but mild with simultaneous hand actions on my heirloom. There is room for improvement in this department.

BBBJ - Excellent deep-throated BBBJ! She also licked my perineum and scrotum. Lots of enthusiasm and excellent effort.

FJ - No issue to changing sex positions and she allowed cunnilingus and frenching. She has nice looking pussy with a small patch of hair left on her pussy landing. She seemed to love to be fucked as she was proactive and her expression suggested that she was enjoying my furious thrusting whilst in missionary.

Attitude - Great! I believe she has the endurance to go the distance in GL. However she doesn't give me a decent dose of spontaneity that I crave for. She could only offer up to about 50%. I am looking for 75% if not 100% in each session. To put things in perspectives, retired Dan Dan could offer me up to 85% spontaneity and Super high GFE in each and every session. Prolly because the latter treated me like a personal friend.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 02-09-2017 at 06:17 PM.