View Single Post
Old 27-09-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
A WL with a Swimsuit Model-like Bod!

A WL with a Swimsuit Model-like Bod!

WL Name - Zhi Zhi
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 24 years young (if I could remember)
Height - Approx. 1.66 m (barefoot; based on my estimation)
Tits - Natural full B+ cup with pale brown nips. Very well developed & beautiful looking assets, full and supple.
Built - Neither slim nor plump, swim suit model like bod ... She would look great in a bikini ... She has a V shape back and a waistline that suits her overall frame ... Curvy butt to boot.
Home Base - L1606

Looks - Not pretty but very pleasant ... Small eyes with fake eyelashes.

Shower Action - Not much action ... Just a brief B2B stimulation. I groped her tits, caressed her clit and licked her neck & ear from behind.

Foreplay - She was notti and playful ... I could do almost anything I desire in this department without much restraint except Frenching which was minimal ... Very fun loving and I enjoyed this moment thoroughly.

French Kiss - Yes but very minimal tongue engagement ... We frenched more during FJ whilst in missionary position.

AR - N/A

BBBJ - Slow and sensuous ... Quite shiok but not commando level yet.

FJ - She was accommodating and playful ... Willing to engage in any positions I desire ... I like the sight of her bod whilst she was grinding on top of me and when we did doggy bonking ... What a sight to behold ... Awesome bod! I hope she would not get out of shape overtime ...

Attitude - Very friendly and aims to please ... I hope she could improve further on her service as I like her spontaneity and vivacious personality.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 28-09-2017 at 03:59 AM.