View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
she offers a huge bang for your buck!

She offers a huge bang for your buck!

WL Name - Yuan Yuan
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 25 years young
Height - Approx. 1.60 m (w/o heels)
Tits - Natural B cup with reddish brown protruding nips. Very nice to caress and suck!
Built - slim with minimal fats
Home Base - L1649
Misc info - Debuted a month plus ago

Looks - Quite pretty and resembles about 10% like MediaCorp Queen, Zoe Tay. She applied very little make up.

Pre-shower routine - Sporting and engaging. We were petting intensely on the bed before we proceeded to shower.

Shower Action - Lotsa B2B and G2G soapy and erotic stimulation. At one instance I went behind her to caress her tits and clit and kiss her neck simultaneously.

Fore-play - she used her tits to stimulate my frontal and back torso. She would French me wherever the opportunity presents itself.

French Kiss - Awesome amount of French kiss.

AR - N/A

BBBJ - Slow and sensuous ... Pretty skillful and I love the way she looked at me whilst bbbjing me. She gave me a seductive and alluring looks. She drove up my adrenaline tremendously ...

FJ - She was accommodating in changing sex positions ... Willing to adopt any positions I desire ... very proactive in the lovemaking. When I climax, she pulled my butt towards her pussy and prevented me from withdrawing. She wanted me to stay inside her and on top of her. Good expression of high level of gfe.

Attitude - Very friendly and aims to please ... plus very high level of gfe exhibited during the session. She is definitely a rtf material as far as I am concern. She is paintable, frenchable and serviceable. She offers huge bang for your buck for sure!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 13-12-2017 at 06:45 PM.