View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Mesmerizing Tryst with a Pretty Babe!

A Mesmerising Tryst with a pretty babe!

WL Name - Xia Tian
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 26 years but could pass off as someone in her early twenties
Height - 1.63 m w/o heels
Tits - A cup with brown nips (one is inverted)
Built - Slender and built like those young lasses who frequent to clubs like zouk, Bang Bang, Attica, etc.
Home Base - L1649
Misc info - She has prior experience in the flesh trade

Xia Tian has the contemporary and pretty looks that I adore. Nice double eyelid eyes, sharp nose and sharp + narrow facial shape. To me, she looks a wee bit like the yesteryear Taiwanese celeb, Lin Ching Hsia. She wore the latest hairdo trend - Textured Short Crop.

Very spontaneous and enthusiastic + pro-active performance from pre-shower routine to fore-play in the bedroom till we reached climax was accorded to me. During the initial pre-shower segment, we were all over each other, Frenching passionately and petted intensely on the bed with our clothes still intact ... They eventually came off by default. We did a 69 b4 we proceeded to shower. In the shower, she gave me a lethal combo of B2B & G2G almost of similar standard to those commando whores in GL. She finished off with a sensuous fellatio.

Her BBBJ was simply mind blowing to say the least. She gave me a stimulating and sensuous BBBJ interspersed with splitting saliva on my dick and then sensuously caressed it with her smooth and skillful hand ... A la Jap AV fashion.

She was also very pro-active and exhibited lotsa GFE during the FJ segment. We French-kissed almost non-stop whilst in missionary position till I climaxed ultimately. The way she let out a tiny moan of pleasure & gyrated in tandem to my thrusts whilst I was pumping her on top was absolutely realistic to my ears that took the eroticism thru the roof as it created vibration and brought together another sense into play. She was accommodating to any sexual pattern that I desired. However, I felt that her vagina cave is a little shallow and her opening is a tad low. She therefore may not be able to take my intensely ferocious pounding sometime. Henceforth, I needed to go slow and my thrusting motion has to be deliberated at times. I guess this is the only bummer I have had during my numerous sessions with her.

She is for sure of RTF caliber as far as I am concern. It was certainly a mesmerizing tryst!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: