View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down A very Average Performer!!

A very average Performer!

WL Name - Shan Shan
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.58m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural Full B cupper and pale brown nips
Body Built - petite and somewhat slim but with slight tummy protrusion. She has a tattoo on her left shoulder blade. She possesses fair & smooth complexion.
Home Base - L1856
Misc Info - Debuted about 4 months ago

To me, she looks good only in certain angle but not in others prolly because her mouth is not so attractive to me.

Regret to say her service level was very very average to slightly below average by GL150 standard. BBBJ was weak and not much cat bath was rendered. No shower action at all. She does not appear to show any form of enthusiasm and spirit in her work. She has some restrictions and she doesn’t speak french to me ... Most of the time acted like a “woody woodpecker” when my lips were close to hers. No wonder that suggested why she averages about 4 sessions per day according to her. She also admitted that she ain’t a service-oriented whore.

Definitely no RTF for me ... That was my first & last time. Another lackluster session!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: