View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
She offered the full array of CAT150 services ...

She offered the full array of CAT150 Services ....

WL Name - Bing Bing
Origin - Haerbin, PRC
Age - 26-27 years young (My guesstimate)
Height - Approx. 1.60 m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural Full B cupper and pale pink nips. They were very yummy looking.
Body Built - Slightly towards Pear shape with tummy protrusion. Not exactly slim or plump. She possesses fair & smooth complexion.
Home Base - L1608
Misc Info - Debuted about 4 - 5 months ago

She has a typical Dongbei gal looks and spoke like one too. Some folks find her pretty but I personally don’t. To me, she is certainly bonkable and presentable by today’s GL150 standard. A no nonsense whore who never failed to adopt her personal service agenda most of the time. That suggests why she ain’t spontaneous and rather mechanical to me. She shone in her bbbj and HJ skills. She also offered B2B stimulation and bbbJ in the shower. Fore-play on the mattress entailed tits stimulation on my frontal and rear torso as well as sucking my pecs and nips. Frenching & pussy painting were on the card without problem. AR was thorough and fine but not to the finesse level of some commando whores. She was accommodating to sex variation.

If you’re into pure sex without much GFE, and spontaneity isn’t important to you, you should give her a go ....

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: