View Single Post
Old 14-04-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down CAT150 whore Performed like a CAT50 whore!!

A CAT150 Whore performed like a CAT50 whore!!!

WL Name - Tian Xin
Origin - Harbin, PRC
Age - 26 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.65m (w/o heels)
Built - slender with flat butt. Unsightly huge tattoo on abs (just above pussy) and one more on one of her shoulder blades. Not so fair complexion.
Tits - Poorly done boob job! Augmented to C cup. Very hard at the base but soft at the apex.
Home Base - L1608
Misc info - Debuted since 4 months plus ago and a buddy of Bing Bing.

She looks a little like a local lian who hung around in those low end clubs. She has very long tinted tress. Not pretty but pleasant and bonkable looking.

Not keen in engaging in Pre shower routine and hurried me to shower. She only offered a very mechanical BBBj in the shower. Cat bath on the mattress was also very mechanical and brief. Some one mentioned she offered PSE but tbh, I received none. BBBJ was done with lots of HJ ... I believe she was trying to make me ejeculate quicker or create a premature ejaculation to save her the trouble of being banged hard later. But I did not cum as I am a sex veteran ... I have no problem in controlling my ejaculation. No kissing allowed and AR was not available. Her service level was not even 50% of Bing Bing. To put things in perspective, Bing Bing’s skill is only about 50-60% of retired Fei Er or Xia Tian (ex 1608 WL).

She applied ample amount of KY lub plus her pussy was already quite lose after months of hard banging by punters. She said she needed to apply lots of it as she was injured by many hard banging punters.

TBH, I don’t get much sextisfaction out of this session let alone achieving my desire omph feel. Her overall performance was ultra mechanical and lacks enthusiasm. I would say she performed like a CAT50 whore albeit she belongs to cat150. I guess it was a mistake to try her. My personal buddy told me she has slackened tremendously in her service since the day she debuted. It was certainly a waste of my resources.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 15-04-2018 at 12:43 PM.