View Single Post
Old 22-04-2018, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A lovely & Demure whore with a Sweet Personality to boot!

A Lovely and demure whore with a sweet personality to boot!

WL Name - An An
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 25 years young (My guesstimate)
Height - Approx. 1.58 - 1.60 m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural C to D cupper and brownish-red nips (slightly longer than most). She claimed that she wore D cup brassiere. They are gravity defying, supple and bouncy.
Body Built - Definitely not plump and not slim either. She is getting very fleshy and has very curvy butt ... She possesses fair & smooth body complexion.
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted about 4 - 5 months ago

She has a GND demure and lovely looks that would linger and sustain for the length of time. However she doesn’t have the killer good looks that stands up distinctly among the crowd. To me, she is considered chio by today’s standard in GL150. One thing worth mentioning is, she has a very sweet personality that could possibly attract a lot of men in general.

She offered slightly above average services in all CAT150 departments except AR. She only licked my scrotum and the area just outside my ass crack. BBBJ was fine but not as high level as some commando whores that I came across.

She was into Pre-shower routine which suits me fine .... We have had a lengthy bout of petting on the mattress ranging from mild to intermediate level b4 we proceeded to shower. She gave me a tit fuck and bbbj in the shower. Cat-bathing on the mattress was stimulating and shiok!

She was kissable and paintable ... Her pussy was tasty in terms of appearance and feel. Yummilicious!

She was very proactive in the FJ segment and accommodating to sexual variations. She was especially receptive to doggy bonking whilst facing the mirror directly. She finds this position rather kinky and stimulating ... She simply loves the actions involved in this position.

She is for sure a RTF material for me ... I enjoyed her company insanely albeit her skill was below a few solid whores from the same shop. She made it up with her lovely personality and she appeared to know how to bring up the fire within me ... of course not with her skill but her lovely and attractive personality. Not forgetting that she showered me with lots of GFE.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 22-04-2018 at 10:21 AM.