View Single Post
Old 25-05-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Slender, Youngish & Demure lass

A Slender, Youngish & Demure lass

WL Name - Miko
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years young (According to her)
Height - Approx. 1.57m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural A cups w/pale brownish red nips
Body Built - Petite and super slender. Surprisingly her butt is rather perky and round. She built like a adolescent - Firm, taut and almost zero fat. She has a tattoo on her left shoulder blade.
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted last week or so. She has very little experience in this line.

Miko doesn't look like one who works as a whore ... She looks more like an Admin/Clerical staff ... She is fair, demure and quite sweet looking with double eyelid eyes and medium high bridge nose. She gave me a refreshing vibe ... I like ...

Pre shower foreplay was not as spontaneous as my regular girls due to the obvious but she claimed that she will very quickly get use to my style if I RTF her often ...

B2B was mild and brief. She also allowed me to slide my dick along her ass crack to mimic a rear entry bonking whilst I cupped her tits with one hand and caressed her clit with my others. We frenched but not deep and intense to bring on the fiery flame within me ... More towards gentle style ... I guess could be further improved if I RTF. I am not sure if she is selective in offering French kiss. I also painted her nice looking pussy which was well shaven. I personally prefer to paint a pussy with hair neatly removed by waxing or laser method ... Anyway, hers was tasteful and moisten up fairly quickly when the appropriate pressure and technique was applied.

BBBJ was considered very well done for someone who does not have solid prior experience in the flesh trade. She used slow & sensuous licking method ... and AR was quite stimulating IMO as she used soft lashing method but there was certainly some rooms for improvement. Catbath on the mattress was brief and amateurish.

She was very accommodating and aimed to please in the FJ segment ... I am pretty sure she will improve very quickly considering her good attitude and willingness to learn. I have given her some useful pointers ... Hopefully she will put them to good use when she served the other clients of hers. She is definitely on my RTF list ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-05-2018 at 02:25 PM.