View Single Post
Old 25-05-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up MaXx bonked a Leggy and Slim whore!

MaXx bonked a Chio, Leggy and Slim whore!

WL Name - Xiao Xiao
Origin - Dalian, Dongbei, PRC
Age - 26 years young (If my memory serves me well)
Height - 1.69m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural A cups w/pale cherry like reddish brown nips.
Body Built - Tally, leggy and slim with minimal fats on her anatomy.
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted about a week ago and has prior experience in the flesh trade

Xiao Xiao is considered chio by today's CAT150 standard ... She possesses sharp nose, double eyelid eyes, almond facial shape and smally mouth with lips developed like a teen. IMO, Jia Jia has the nicest lips in this shop. Besides Jia Jia, Xiao Xiao & QiQi are the chioest among the WLs of this shop.

We engaged in some forms of petting on the mattress when we came into the room but briefly only b4 we proceeded to shower. She didn't appear to allow me to French her initially but only kisses on her lips.

She offered B2B grinding in the shower but not at the finesse level like some commando WLs.

Her deep throated BBBJ was the spectacle of her sexual performance ... Very sensuous and super deep throated ... She knows how to adjust her speed and pressure at the right time and pace ... Cat bath pales in comparison to some commando WLs ... I don't like her tongue pushing method of AR ...

To my pleasant surprise, she initiated DFK during the FJ segment whilst in missionary ... Shiok to the max! As a result, it heightened my orgasmic intensity by a couple of notches ... She later shared that I was her second client whom she frenched ... Not sure if she was lying but who cares so long I enjoyed myself thoroughly ...

Xiao Xiao has the pre-requisites for me to put her under my RTF list ... She reminds me a little of ex-54A WL, Dan Dan in terms of bod and sexual performance but of course Dan Dan's chemistry with me was more power pack ... Just like the rest of the WLs from the previous batches, I guess she will improve her skill set very soon.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-05-2018 at 02:24 PM.