View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up MaXX Fucked a Pan Asian Babe!

A Blockbuster Hit!

WL Name - Manli (#9)
Origin - HeiLongJiang, Dongbei, PRC (of Russian-PRC parentage)
Age - 25 years young (According to her)
Height - 1.67m (w/o heels - This is according to the measurement recorded during the mandatory medical checkup)
Tits size - Surgically augmented to C cups w/pale brown nips.
Body Built - Tally, leggy and slim with the right amount of fats on her anatomy.
Home Base - L1820 (Club 20)
Misc Info - Debuted in May 2018 and has some prior experience in the flesh trade. She also worked as a Car show Model in PRC.

Manli (#9) is gorgeous and I would say she is easily the top 5 prettiest WLs in the GL150 CAT if not the prettiest ... She possesses sharp nose (but not perfect), big double eyelid eyes, almond facial shape and smally mouth with well developed lips. She has tinted short crop hairdo. She possesses porcelain-smooth and fair body complexion with a "tribal wing" tattoo just above her butt. She gave me an aura of a High-End KTV Hostess.

Manli's spontaneity and seductive skills were insanely awesome. Just like a true blue courtesan ... I was instantly mesmerized by her approach, to say the least. During the pre-shower segment, we engaged in mild petting initially, and gradually progressed to very advance stage of petting. I do not wish to elaborate ... Try it yourself and see if you have similar experienced but dun flame me if you don't due to one reason or another.

I have no problem engaging DFK and applying cunnilingus on her ... It was all done in a spontaneous and smooth fashion without much hiccup. Not much action in the shower except that we caressed each other with soap and frenched non-stopped deeply and passionately like a lovey-dovey couple.

Catbath on the mattress was minimal as we mutually service each other like making up with my real lover. She offered me a sensuous and rather arousing BBBJ ...

She was accommodating to various sexual patterns ... Every move and every moan she made, I felt so surrealistic sometime ... As if I was transported into a mystical realm ... and this session absolutely drove me to heaven in double quick time ... I have to censor what I have experienced to a certain extent as I do not wish to be flamed if one couldn't receive similar experience as me ...

If you are into commando service WL, you may pass her ... Trust me, she is for punters who fancy bonking a gorgeous Pan Asian and slim babe who offers spontaneous sex and GFE ...

Now I can fully understand why this WL enjoyed back-to-back bookings daily ... A blockbuster hit for sure!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 08-06-2018 at 12:59 PM.