View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

MaXx bonked a tally and youngish whore with great attitude!

WL Name - Xiao Bei
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 21 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.68m (w/o heels)
Tits size - A cups aircraft runway-like w/pale pink nips.
Body Built - Tally, leggy and slim with minimal fats on her anatomy. Nice, big, firm and curvy butt
Home Base - L2040
Misc info - Debuted since 5 months ago

To me XB is neither pretty nor attractive. She is a plain Jane and looks youngish with very little makeup. She has Long and untidy hair ...

Service wise, rather amateurish but she offered the full array of services like BBbj, AR, B2B stimulation in the shower, G2G on the mattress, frenching and also allowed cunnilingus ... her plus points are - great whore attitude, willing to please her clients, chatty and friendly. She is also tall, slim and has great looking butt.

She needs to up her game a lot more if she wanna improve her business further as she lacks the good looks and well-endowed assets of those more popular whores.

Enjoy,
MaX

My Personal FR Thread: