View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Fulfilling Sexual Union with a pretty babe!

A Fulfilling Sexual Union with a Chio Babe!

Work Name - Lulu
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 25 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - 1.65m (w/o heels)
Tits - Natural & tender B cup with yummy pink nips
Built - Slim with somewhat wide hip
Home Base - L1669
Misc Info - Debuted since 5 months ago

Lulu is considered pretty by today GL150 standards with her big double-eyelid eyes, sharp nose with high bridge, smally mouth with soft lips, very fair and superbly smooth facial & body complexion. She put on hair extension. Her overall looks is marred a little by her wide Apple-like facial shape but not significant as I still find her pretty and dainty. She is very feminine and able to exude the sexiness within her at the appropriate moment.

I was pleasantly surprised that a pretty gal like Lulu could offer such an above average performance. She offered the full array of Cat150 services - lots of petting in the mattress b4 shower, B2B soapy stimulation during shower, BBBJ (plus licking of my testicles) during shower and then on the mattress, AR and lots of DFK. Her AR was outstanding and she was able to stimulate me to the max even without the need to adopt HJ. Unlike many 54A WLs who used a combo of AR & HJ when I was on my fours, Lulu could perform this department with finesse without the application of her hands. Another surprise for me!

She aimed to please and accommodating to my whim and fancy especially in changing sex positions. I also enjoyed giving her a good lashing on her love hole ... Oh... she has a little thick vagina lips and prominent clit which moistened up easily with my lengthy cunnilingus. We engaged in DFK whilst in lotus and missionary positions. We also Frenched passionately just before we got out of the shower cubicle.

After the coital, she snuggled up under my arms and lay her head on my chest as she caressed my face and kissed my lips, ears and face as if she wanna have another round with me ... Solid GFE!

I enjoyed fucking this pretty babe thoroughly and she is definitely on my RTF list without a doubt.

P/S: BTW She didn’t touch the Condom at all when I bonked her. Moreover my thrusting was rather violent and fast towards the tail-end of my orgasmic phase. I later queried her on why some punters complaint about her strange habit of touching the condom constantly, she shared that she usually do that if the circumference of her client dick is small as she feared that the condom might slip out if too loose. I guess she has had bad experience on condom slippage due to small dick.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: