View Single Post
Old 20-12-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Pretty WL but lacks Oomph in the session ....

Pretty WL but Lacks Oomph in the session ...

WL Name - Yoyo
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx 1.66m w/o heels
Built - Slimmer than slim. Thus, I would classify her as slender. She is fair and has smooth body complexion.
Tits - B cup with pale brown nips (looks natural but doesn’t feel natural. If they’re surgically augmented, it was a very well done boob job)
Home Base - WH04 (transferred from L1651)
Misc Info - Debuted about 7-8 months ago

Yoyo is good looking by today’s GL150 Standard. Unfortunately her good looks doesn’t reflect her service level which was rather amateurish.

She was willing to engage in certain level of pre-shower foreplay with me but very mild. She only performed Cat-Bath (sparingly on my nips and front torso), BBBJ, lips kissing (with mouth opened slightly) and FJ. No shower action or AR.

To me, I felt like she would just go thru the motion and lacks the enthusiasm in her service unlike those ang pai WLs ... But of course she would maintain her politeness and smiled at me often. She told me that I was lucky that she was willing to kiss me (lips apart with zero tongue engagement) as she doesn’t even kiss many punters let alone DFK. 😳😳🙄😃 She said she would usually do lip kissing if the punter doesn’t have a disgusting looks and/or have stinko breathe.

I could not achieve my desire oomph albeit I could hit ejaculation phase but took me longer than usual. At one instance my dick went into flaccid mode (rare case for me) as the Oomph feel was completely missing. To me, once is enough ... anyway she’ll be departing come early next year.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 21-12-2019 at 01:52 PM.