View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Max Priest upped a hottie!

MaXx’s rendezvous with a hottie .....

WL Name - Jia Jia
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.57-8 m w/o heels
Built - Slim, athletically-taut and flat abs ... perky and rounded butt. She looks like an avid aerobic Dancer. Neither fair nor tan.
Tits - Quite well developed natural B cupper with larger than pencil eraser nips that are brownish-red in color.
Home Base - L2036
Misc info - Debuted 3-4 months ago.

I wouldn’t say Jia Jia is a stunner but she is certainly attractive enough to send an adrenaline rush down your priceless heirloom that would make you go gaga over her. At this instance your “smaller head” could possibly over ride your “bigger head” ... under such circumstances, your train of thoughts and rationality may be compromised. She possessed long, straight and silky smooth tress with light chestnut brown colour.

During the pre-shower segment, we spent sometime exploring and teasing each other genital organs & various parts of our erotic zones with our lips, tongues and fingers since there was no YTL bath tub in the room. As this department progressed further, the primary interaction with our lips and tongues became more urgently pronounced. The rest is history .....

Shower action was a mild B2B stimulation. I stood behind her and used my hard rod to slide against her ass crack whilst I used my hand to grope her tits and also her clit with my other hand.

No AR was provided. She gave me a butt massage on my back as an Entrée ... Thereafter, she offered me a rear & frontal torso boob rub plus licking of all my erotic zones with her agile tongue.

Her deep-thrusted BBBJ was the spectacle of her overall performance ...

We adopted a few positions b4 I climaxed in missionary fashion. Our incessant lip & tongue interaction occurred during missionary thrusting. I was sent to the moon in no time with my hard and furious thrusting into her somewhat tight and moist cunt ... I ultimately managed to return to reality when I disengaged my sex tool from her love-hole. 😝

I would say it was certainly an interesting session ... one may need to RTF more to bring on the “right” momentum in order to reach nirvana level if he is not a fast worker with charismatic skill ... 😎😎

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: