View Single Post
Old 13-01-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 3S - Sensuality + Sensational + Soothing

3S - Sensuality + Sensational + Soothing

WL Name - Yoyo
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx 1.6m w/o heels
Tits - A cup with pale brown nips
Built - Superbly & youthfully Slim, flat abs, perky & round butt, fair and smooth complexion. Spotted a tribal tattoo just above her butt and a small floral tattoo above her left tits
Home base - L1654A
Misc info - Debuted about 3 months ago if I am not wrong

To me, Yoyo is not those very pretty type but she is sweet looking, demure and very feminine. Am sure one would not reject her upon seeing her the very first time unless you are huge boobs lover. Everything on her face is natural unlike many prettier WLs who have gone under the knife more or less. She has jet black hair that stretched to her lower back.

In the shower, she did a sensual B2B soapy stimulation and half-throated BBBJ. In the bedroom, she started off the session with a brief and soothing massage. Thereafter, she offered me a very thorough cat bath + boob rub from rear to front ....

Her AR was fantabulously stimulating. She adopted tongue wriggling method using the tip of her tongue and the pressure applied was almost optimal. Two doses were offered - On my back and on my fours. She than proceeded to give me a reversed BBBj immediately after performing an AR on my fours. I love to watch her bbbj as she looked darn good whilst doing it ... with sensuality and enthusiasm in her performance. I was simply pumped up when she ground her raw pussy against all over my frontal/back upper and lower torso, and we did DFK simultaneously... Damn bloody shiok!

FJ was done in a few positions before I reached a point of no return in missionary. We DFK non-stop till we ran out of breathe ...

In conclusion, she offered lots of sensuality in her service, her personality is rather calm and soothing to me ... and her overall performance was simply sensational. She is definitely a RTF candidate for me. 😎😎

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 14-01-2020 at 11:54 AM.