Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
Yes I saw the vids of hardrock and the beach road close off. No choice tickets booked, need to try get back on 19th. If really missed flight then it's another story.

Yes. The food there not tasty, I normally eat breakfast at CT instead. CS fried rice sticky sticky one, the cook asked me how. I end up telling her how SG/MY fried rice.

She replied she'll remember when she opens her own shop, I guess she's being polite. Also mentioned falangs like fried rice soft & sticky.

The rooms in CS really not bad, main thing is the cleaners are honest. A couple PA reports of guest left their safe open, end up getting scolded by the cleaners for forgetting to locked their safe. Last time always fully booked, but now dated liao, also there's CG on lengkee.

CG if low season can stay, really not bad. I stayed their Jaccuzi room once when they just open. Really worth the money, which is 1000B then. High season (till end april) price for their deluxe is 1000B, don't think worth it.

BTW how's CT rooms? I would had booked it if CS didn't have room available.
With the Central mall 6/7 floors , can have all your meals there! 5555 no need to go anywhere else unless you want your fill of the 30B kow men kai or kow kar moo. I have yet to try the one at the t-junction of Soi Baukow and South Pattaya road , where the baht bus turn into tuk.com. Everynite we pass by , its full and there must be at least 50 chickens (the animal not humans!) at the stall.

The one at the enterence of LK Metro seems to have gone