Old 16-10-2006, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

I am sorry to ditch you guys but no one turn up after long waiting and calling. I am solo in LKF nothing to do but drooling all way when so many SYT passerby.

Your guys next time must plan for additional days in hk so i can bring you guys around to test local dish. I forgotten you and me is congenial. We both craving for local pussies.

Next time come back for holiday please bring along note pad to jot down all pretty WL. I can see both of you are becoming lost souls after watching so many WL in Jordon. Next time i will wait for you guys return and let beat hk pussies force. Next trip CWB and TST !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by typersg
Oh ya... to add on to my previous post, I went to Sugar after that.. hoho.. sorry bros I was late end up cannot meet up! that was a waste.... Club HeiHei was full, so we went into Sugar.. woah the SYTs there were helluva lot!! haha... so i started drinking..... then talked to this girl after being in the club for 3 hours... but she seems to be protecting herself too much, so i left her alone... it was a nice place... will try to go HH Club next time with the bros... 2 of us in Sugar, can't do nothing much... haiz...

Til then~