View Single Post
Old 13-05-2023, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GBW vs VIP vs HV vs New York vs NZ vs M Spa

I paid a visit to M Spa, HV Spa, and GBW over the Labour Day long weekend. That was the first time I visit spas in JB. Here are my thoughts.

Went to GBW on a weekday afternoon. It was my very first time in a JB spa. I had no idea what to do but was eventually guided around the place. I didn't have the luxury of time, so I didn't opt to use the facilities. From what I can see, the place is quite clean.
There aren't pictures to choose from, because the ladies there are local Malaysians. The girl I was assigned is one of the ang pais. Her service was really good.

Went to M Spa the next weekday afternoon. Once again, I didn't have time to enjoy the facilities. The place was quite dark, and reeked of smoke. I contacted the captain via Telegram beforehand and selected the girl I want. I was taken up to the room of the girl. The condition of the room was quite okay, but the bathroom was not in a good state.

Finally, made my way to HV Spa on a weekend night. I got there quite late (past midnight). The place is brightly lit, clean, and quiet, with only a few other customers. I took my time in the steam and sauna, and I was the only one using the facilities. The downside of going there late is that there weren't many ladies left to choose from. Most of them got booked for overnight already. The captain said there were only 2 ladies left for me to choose from, so I just picked one.

All in all, it was quite an experience for someone who haven't visited any spas in JB before. If you ask me, I'd say HV Spa had the best facilities among the 3. GBW had the best service, with HV Spa coming a close second.
Hope this helps! Up a new bro if you found this useful!